Wednesday, April 3, 2013

He is Risen

The past week has been quite the whirlwind! I was really able to celebrate this super special holiday. I went to 5 services in 4 days throughout the city. On Sunday morning we made a killer breakfast, thanks to Stephanie who worked extra hard to bake cinnamon rolls and bagels!! We also had egg bake and fruit. It was quite the hit and over 20 friends stayed after breakfast to hear the special news. :)

Another awesome thing happened in class on Tuesday. I got a video that explains the real meaning of the holiday as well as the secular meaning. Well, it was fully loaded with the real meaning. I showed it to my class and I have no doubt the H.S. was working. Even though it was all in English, the students could retell the story and I was hearing things like "he came to take away our sins." "So when we die we can go to paradise." It was awesome! Planting the seed where it needs to be planted. :o)

I've been quite busy lately, but all is good!

Picture: found cotton candy!!! Legit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment