I love my class. They have great personalities, they respect me, and they work well together. There are things about them that make me laugh.
The other week we did an activity called "truth, truth, lie". You have to write two things true about yourself and one lie. The other teams get to vote on which one is the lie. Here were mine:
1. In grade school a boy pushed me and caused me to break my arm.
2. I've played basketball while riding on a donkey.
3. I rode on a tortoise once, fell off and hurt my wrist.
Which one is the lie????
Here are some of their truths:
-in high school, there were many girls who fell in love with me and I refused them all (I'm not surprised, I would have fallen in love with him too)
- if I didn't give money to my friends, they wouldn't play with me. (She said it was 10yuan a day, about $1.50)
- I went to a boy's bathroom just for fun. (I asked "why would you do that?" The class responded "for fun!")
- I had considered to have a relationship with a girl. (This is a girl... She said she only considered it-not sure why she would tell us this...)
No comments:
Post a Comment