Friday, November 23, 2012

Jobs found in China

I've been wanting to make a post about this for a long time. Like over a year... I just haven't gotten around to making an actual list. So, I'm going to start. I may add to it in the future, but at least it's started. Here are some jobs that you can only (or more likely) find in China.

1. puddle sweeper- there are people who sweep the streets, part of that includes sweeping any puddles that have formed. This way no person, biker, or motor vehicle will have to cross the dangerous puddle.

2. pool ball setter upper- maybe we have these in America, but I've never seen them. When you go and play pool there is a person who will set up the balls for you after each game. How convenient!

3. bike watcher- riding your bike to the store? Don't want to risk someone taking it? Find a biker watcher. Pay them a mere 8 cents to watch your bike as long as you need!

4. cheerleader- this one I'm making up myself, but wherever you see workers, you almost always see too many. I think the others are there for moral support and cheering the team on.

5. theft avoider- shopping? thinking of stealing (hopefully not)? Even if you wanted to, it would be hard. As so you as step into an aisle in the store, an employee is right there beside you. It's like shopping with a friend :)

6. McDonald's delivery person- that's right! McDonald delivers. However, Pizza Hut does not... Things are a little backwards here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment