Monday, November 5, 2012

A small trip

I have off Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays this semester. It's a great break in the middle of the week (well, sort of middle and end of the week). Usually I just hang out in Wuhan, go to study, have friends over, or just relax and plan for the next week. This week I decided to travel!

Two years ago I went to a city called Yichang. I went with a friend and we explored the area. It's known for the Three Gorges, a beautiful place along the water. Since there is a super fast train to this place (only two hours one way) and I have some friends that live there, I decided to pay another visit. So, I jumped on a train and headed to Yichang! This is what I saw...

On the boat on the way to the final destination.

We rode up the mountain, then hiked down- definitely the best way to do it.

Just in case you didn't know!

I just like this picture.

Another one! This time it tells you in four languages!

It's true... It's a good place :)

My friend and Chinese teacher

A beautiful place hidden in China. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment