Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Back!!!

I made it back to America. I had a few problems with my flights, but it all worked out find. I had a stressful time in Chicago getting held up in Customs (first, my passport wouldn't scan, then I brought in beef, which was a no-no), losing Nicole (we got divided in Customs), getting stopped in security for my mahjong set (apparently it looks bad in the x-ray machines), running to my gate to make it before boarding and NOT seeing Nicole, calling my sister on a stranger's phone to tell her that 1-I am coming home, but my flight was changed and 2-I can't find Nicole :)

Surprisingly, even though they changed my flight and we had some short layovers, we both got our luggage!!!

Now I'm sitting in windy Sioux Falls, SD. Less that 24 hours after arriving in America, I started traveling again! I'll be traveling around Sioux Falls, New Ulm, and Minneapolis for a few weeks before finally heading home to Brownsville.

I'll keep you updated a bit this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment