Thursday, April 12, 2012

Going for a trip

This weekend I'm going on a trip. Where? you ask? I have no idea! My school is taking all of it's employees on a company trip. I guess there are 80 of us going. So, I'll jump in a bus and off I'll go!!! We'll see if it's any fun and what we'll do.

After this weekend's trip, I have two normal weeks, then I'm off on another adventure. My school also gives Nicole and me 2000rmb (about $320) to travel around China. We will fly to Qingdao which is a city in China known for it's beer. We will stay there 3 1/2 days and then fly back to Wuhan. I'm excited because it's on the ocean and is supposed to have a great mountain. I was also told they sell beer in a bag, so I'm curious to see how that works.

Before I leave for Qingdao, I have to write a study guide, write a test, correct 45 essays, and correct 45 tests. We'll see if I actually get the last two done before going out on this exciting adventure.

Speaking of traveling... I'm coming home this summer on June 18th! I'll return to China August 23rd. Over two months at home... what will I do????

1 comment: