There were two different knots in life the past week. The first one happened after doing my laundry. The second one happened before kids' study. Let me explain...
Washing machines here are good. Not great, but good. They are good in the sense that you don't have to wash your clothes by hands. They also make doing laundry interesting. You throw your clothes in and you never know for sure how they will come out. Here is the knot I received the other day.
The second knot was a knot of people. I came early to kids study this past Saturday. After watching the mom make some of the food, I went into the living room to see what was going on. Brian decided to play the human knot game. This is where you grab random people's hands, then you try to untangle yourself. The Dad at the home took a picture of us. Unfortunately, we were defeated by the knot. After trying for some time, it was time to eat. Next week... we will win!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment