Wilbur is one of the students I traveled with the past week. He made me laugh numerous times a day. Sometimes he tried, sometimes he didn't even know it. Here are some of the comments he made that make me roll my eyes and giggle inside (sometimes a little outside too)
Wilbur:I need a snap
Jess: nap
Wilbur: but there is no place for a snap
Jess: It's nap
Wilbur: I don't hear the difference
Jess: snap has an s in the front!
Wilbur: oh, it sounds the same
I took some pictures of the three of us…
Me: I'll put them on a usb and give them to you.
Wilbur : usb?
Zero: [translates]
Wilbur : ooh!! Usb, I don't know that. I only know USA
Quote of the day as we biked past some fields
Wilbur: what's this?
Jess: it's corn
Wilbur: Oh! I didn't know that.
I laughed inside on this one. I live in the middle of a corn field and here is this city boy who has never seen corn...
Wilbur: Do you want to play deck?
Jess: Deck?
Wilbur: Yeah, deck. Do you want to play?
Jess: What is deck?
Wilbur: You taught me that word yesterday!!
Jess: Oh, you mean cards?
Wilbur: I thought you said they are called deck.
Jess: Yes, they are a deck of cards.
Wilbur: Oh... I know (meaning, I got it)
![]() |
| I had to take a picture of him next to a corn field. :) |
![]() |
| I loved his little sweater vest t-shirt he wore. |


That is too cute! I laughed over every single conversation.
ReplyDelete