I'm sitting in a library counting down the time before I step on another plane. In about 12 hours I'll be sitting in the MSP airport waiting to fly to Chicago and then on to Shanghai. This summer has flown by. One month in America is much different than 2 1/2!
My school has impressed me this year. I received an email the other day discussing my classes for the next semester. Usually I don't find out until a few days before class. This year, I already have a good idea of what I'm teaching, just not what days yet... Unless something changes I will be teaching the upper lever students for speaking (very thankful for that!), second year students for IELTS, and a Master class. That's right, I'll be teaching a class to students who will be studying for a Masters. I'll see if they call me professor... :)
6am Wednesday morning... think of me, I'll be on my first of three flights!
No comments:
Post a Comment