I made it back to Wuhan! Sorry there has been a lack of posts lately. Mostly due to the fact that I haven't had a vpn. Then, I went to Hong Kong and didn't need a vpn, but then I was so busy I didn't have time to post anything. Now I am back and I'm sure I'll find time to catch you all up. Here is a quick itinerary of where I was.
Beijing-2 1/2 days with parents
Vietnam- 1 week (parents)
Wuhan- 2 days (parents)
Train to Guilin -1/2 day (15 hours)
Guilin/Yangshuo 4 days (parents)
Hong Kong- 2 weeks (4 days with parents, retreat with FoCers, then 1 week with my sister)
Now I am back in Wuhan, I will meet with the head teacher tomorrow to find out what exactly I teach, and I will start teaching on Tuesday! I would teach Monday, but this term Mondays I don't have to teach, so that works out well!
Pictures will come too...
No comments:
Post a Comment