Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

I've been back in Wuhan for a few days now. I start teaching next Monday, so I've enjoyed some time to relax and get ready for the next semester. At the end of last semester a coworker who was leaving gave Nicole and me a blender and small crock pot. For some reason that has made me get into a cooking mood. I have been cooking like crazy! Here's what I've done in the past few days...

Breakfast- hard boiled eggs, healthy oatmeal muffins, strawberry-banana-oatmeal smoothie

Lunch- french toast (yeah, it's kinda breakfast, but I ate it at lunch), applesauce

Dinner- chicken breasts with cream of mushroom soup, onions, and corn served over rice

Nicole, being the lucky neighbor that she is, gets to share in this great enjoyment I've had the past few days. Recipes coming up... Sweet and sour chicken and pulled chicken sandwiches. Do you have any good recipes that use simple ingrediants and a crock pot or blender? I'd love to hear them!

I'll get more pictures/stories posted about my traveling soon. Especially my time during New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment