Friday, August 24, 2012

Made it back

Thankfully everything went very smooth on my trip back. Best part of the trip... we all had individual tv screens in which you could choose what to watch when you wanted and pause and rewind... it was like having DVR on the plane. This was a HUGE step up from last time when we had a big screen in the front of the area so we all looked at the same tv. Not so easy when people stand up.

Nicole and I had good time amounts between flights. Never did I feel stressed that I would miss something. All of our bags came and our friend picked us up from the airport and took us home. Now I am laying in bed 10:15pm my time 9:15am my body time and I'm hoping I will get a good night's sleep.

I'm excited to explore and see what changes have happened in the past 2 1/2 months!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica - I'm thankul for your safe return trip. Blessings on your new school year. We got underway in SE this week and our two older boys start school ath MVL next week. I'm slowly adjusting to the idea of being the Mom of a senior. Love you!

    ReplyDelete