Sunday a big group of us went to Burtons. It's a western coffee shop, restaurant, and bar. We went during the restaurant time. Got a lot of great Western food, talked, and had a good time. Altogether there were 17 of us. 11 of so Chinese and the rest Americans. We payed and ate the good 'ol Chinese way (at least at my table) We all ordered the food we wanted, then we split the bill evenly, then we ate off of everyone's plates! Sort of defeated the point of ordering our own food, but it was delicious! Steak, pizza, salad, mac and cheese, french fries... Mmmmm....
Afterwards, some of our Chinese friends decided to do a little shopping. I happily joined along. Didn't need anything, but I enjoy hanging out with them. So glad I did! We ended up going to an Arcade (while one of the girl's shopped) It was me and 5 friends, 4 boys and a girl. I have never been to an arcade place in China and even in America, all I know is Shakey's. So... one of the guys "adopted" me and we went to play some games. We did drums, basketball, bowling, air hockey, throw balls at bugs, and ended with me riding a horse. I was a jockey and had to ride the horse in the race. 1) it was very tiring! 2) I had quite the crowd of people watching me. :)
Overall, an amazing night! I had so much fun hanging out with my friends. Monday morning I woke up with a sore arm... guess I need to exercise a little more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment