Wow, this home was nice. The father loves to collect old Chinese pottery. It was like a museum. I made sure I kept my hands to myself. I didn't want to break something and never be asked to come back.
While we were there, the time came to play some Wii. We played we, then we ate lunch. It was full of meat! Of course, we as foreigners love meat. And it was tasty. Here's a little snapshot in eating in China. Let's say there is some food that looks strange. You might try it, but only a very small piece. After that small taste, you decide not to eat it anymore. Well, the host will notice that you haven't taken it in a while. They will assume that that means that you haven't been able to reach it. So... they will put some of it into your bowl. Oh... I've been working hard NOT to eat that. :( It's ok, you can leave in your bowl if you want to.
Today was a fun day!
I'm practicing on putting these pictures in, not sure how to do it all yet. But here are some!
No comments:
Post a Comment