Friday, January 3, 2014

Wuhan Traffic

Everyone in Wuhan will tell you how terrible the traffic is. I'm sure I've mentioned it before how traveling by bus or taxi there are headaches.  Buses are crowded, taxis are hard to get, traffic jams happen at all times of the day/night. However, regardless of the frustrations of crowded buses, the transportation system is awesome. You can get anywhere in the city for under $2 (usually about $0.30) And... the third subway line opened!!! Wuhan's subway is continually growing!!!

Enjoy these pictures of the impressive bus system in Wuhan.

The bus line outside my house before school. I'm very thankful I can bike to school every day.

buses looking the other direction

The "sidewalk". The actual sidewalk doesn't exist right now so we walk through here. Don't worry, the cars aren't really moving anyways.

More of the sidewalk

No comments:

Post a Comment