Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Still here

I want to do a nice post with pictures and fun things to say, but this will be strictly business. :)

I've been a bit busier than normal lately. I always thought I was busy in China, but his year has proved my last years to be easy. I'm taking my online classes and teaching extra hours at my school. This week I had to reschedule classes, so it's been an extra busy week.  I'm excited for next week when I can relax a bit more! I won't have master classes next week since every class is 5 weeks, then one week off.

We had a big Halloween party last week. It was a great hit! I invited over 40 people (of which maybe 25 came) and there were still at least 15-20 people that I didn't know at the party! Although it had nothing to do with Reformation, it was still a good way to connect with people and get to know them better.

Well, I'm off to start my day! I hope all is well on that side!

No comments:

Post a Comment