I have a lot of things I could tell you about. For example,
I traveled to Enshi for a few days last week. It was amazing! The whole trip
cost me just a little over $100! I’ll tell you more details about that later. I
could also tell you about the street near my home and how it’s like a Walmart
but just mini stores along a long street. I’ll show you pictures about that
later to explain.
Instead, I’m going to tell you about the 3D pictures place we
went. Literally, there were pictures coming out of the walls!
We didn’t know what you expect, but that’s what often
happens in China. We decided to give it a shot and see what kind of shots we
could make. It was sooo cool! Here are some optical allusion photos. These were
all taken in front of flat canvases. Some of them included a canvas on the
ground, but overall they were flat against the wall. It was so much fun to move
our bodies to help create the trick photography that unfolded! Enjoy!
 |
| This is my favorite photo. |
 |
| Money, money, money, money, MONEY! |
 |
| A mirror? |
 |
| No!!! She got us! Help!!!! |
 |
| Be careful! |
 |
| Stairway to heaven??? |
 |
| Stairway to another place??? |
 |
| I also love this one! |
 |
| She got in my way, so I kicked her. |
THOSE ARE AMAZING! That looks so fun!!!
ReplyDelete