Friday, September 6, 2013

Walk to School

I moved from one of the busiest places in Wuhan to another one of the busiest places in Wuhan. This means lots of people and LOTS of buses! Here are some pictures of my typical walk to and from school. I no longer have quite as many options for transportation, but I still have the subway which is by far the most convenient. It's been raining, so I haven't been able to bike, but once it's nice, I'll do that again too!

The buses are lined solidly on my road every morning.

Traffic is at a constant stand-still. I therefore, take my bike or subway!

These cars are also at a stand-still and since the sidewalk is under construction, this is where we must walk.

Sadly, I didn't get any people walking with me. There were others!

Once off the subway, everyone tries to exit. You get used to gliding around to avoid all the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment