Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Busy in Portland

I arrived in America four days ago, and I haven't had much time to rest. My sister has been amazing. She planned every moment of every day. We started out hiking at Mt. Hood, the next day we did some shopping and eating at fun places, Sunday was spent taste-testing wines from around Oregon, and today was an early day off to the beach! We didn't swim, it's a bit cold here :-) We went early to see the tide pools and walk around the quaint little town.

I also got a cell phone today! Once I got it, I text-ed everyone to give them my new number. Melissa then informed me that it's 11pm at my home... sorry guys, I forgot I'm a few ours later than you. Tomorrow I head out to Spokane for a day to visit my old Wuhan buddy- Kelsey!! Excited to see her new city!

No comments:

Post a Comment