Saturday, June 22, 2013

Unexpected tears

What brings you to tears? A good movie? A wedding? A touching story on tv? A birth? A washing? How about a confrmation? Last week I witnessed the most touching confrmation I've ever seen. 

I don't know her story, but I do know she has been touched by HIS love. Victoria was standing in front of chch last week to tell us what she believes. She started saying the apstles creed and she lost it. She was lost in the love the Father has lavished on her. She couldn't speak, she was crying. Tears of joy overwhelmed her. The emotion she showed soon spread to the group. We were fighting back tears, tears of joy for this once lost girl. 

I've never cried at a confrmation before, but last week I was close. Thank HIM for loving us all so much, he gives us a reason for tears of joy. 


1 comment:

  1. Thats so special!!! I hope I dont cry in a couple weeks...:)

    ReplyDelete