Sunday, January 27, 2013

China Town Quotes

The other night the three of us went to China Town. It's a place to go shopping for all the things you can get... Well, in China (not sure why we were there...) It was raining, so we didn't know how long we would stay since shopping while holding umbrellas is not much fun. The shop owners were having a slow night, so they were quite happy to see us. Here are some things we were told during the night. Enjoy!

I've been waiting for you! (Yup, you knew we were coming, huh?)

Ice, ice baby! (Referring to Ice watches)

I'm here! (Yeah... Like we were looking for him...)

I will give you a discount because it's my girlfriend's birthday today. (Yeah, it's probably every day...)

Buy this for your boyfriend! [one minute later after I didn't really take a second glance] ...For your ex-boyfriend!

(Man wearing a plastic bag hat to keep his head dry) "soo expensive... My top hat... Soo expensive!!"

"Long time no see!!" ( we've never seen them before...)

"Bag for you! Real genuine copy :)"

I bought a pair of shoes cause they had my size!! So exciting!

Picture: look at this shop... Does it need a caption? I think not!

1 comment: