Today is a stay at home day. I gotta clean, wash some clothes, put them away, plan for traveling. You know, nice stay at home when it's cold day. It's also a stay in my pj's all day day. Well, it's abut 1:45 pm and the day's been great. Then...
...there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw 2 older Chinese men. I was a bit confused, but opened the door to see what they wanted. He showed me his badge to prove that he's with the Gas Company. They come in and ask for my kitchen. Ha! Pretty hard to miss it, it's the small corner with a stove/sink. One man went straight to work, the other guy handed me a piece of paper that had English and Chinese on it. It said something like, "I'm from the gas company, please open the door I will show you my badge. I need to check the safety of you gas in the kitchen. For your safety, please stay away from your kitchen. This may take 20 minutes. The service is free, but you will have to pay for any replacement tubes that are necessary. Here is a piece of paper, please sign your name." There was Chinese in between each English sentence. Quite funny and a little nerve-racking. Then the man filled out a form and I signed it. He gave me a copy, now I just have to find a Chinese friend and see what it says!
By the way, this is all happening as I type this. They both just left. I hope they knock on Nicole's door next! :)
Random... I think so. Suprised??? not at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment